Lancaster Poodle Puppies
Are you looking for a friendly (yet elegant), low-shed dog that’s easy to train?
Poodles are intelligent, loving, and easy to house train. They are great companions (It’s said that poodles can read their owner’s emotions!), and they are athletic, too!
Many people think of the elaborate, pom-pom-like haircut (called the “Continental Clip”) when they think of poodles. However, poodles can be given regular haircuts that follow the contour of their body (called a “Sporting Clip”).
Lancaster Poodle Puppies have been breeding Poodle for over 13 years now, and loving them for far longer! We are not only dog breeders but dog lovers and this business is, and has been from the start, run and operated by our family.
We take great pride in ensuring that our dogs are happy, healthy and attractive. All puppies are checked and approved by our veterinarian, and are current on all vaccinations. They are raised with lots of love, are very well socialized, and love people. We try our best to raise our puppies in an environment that will allow them to adjust to their new homes with ease. We provide toys, soft blankets and beds for them to enjoy all day.
Purchase one of our Poodle puppies today and experience the joy of an elegant, intelligent, and low-shed companion!
- If you spoil your Poodle and don’t train him, he’s likely to conclude that he’s the alpha dog of the family. This is especially common among the smaller varieties — Miniature and Toy Poodles — who are more likely to be coddled and untrained. Teach your dog good canine manners, and then insist that he use them; it shows him that you’re the leader of the pack.
- Because of their intelligence and playful nature, obedience training is essential to keep your Poodle’s mind active. A Poodle who is thinking and learning isn’t bored, and therefore won’t find destructive ways to occupy himself.
- The Poodle coat needs a lot of upkeep to stay beautiful and healthy. Most Poodle owners take their dogs to a professional groomer every three to six weeks. If you want to save money on grooming expenses, you can learn to do it yourself, but it takes time and effort.
- Poodles have weepy eyes that can stain the surrounding hair. To cut down on stains, gently wipe down the face daily with an alcohol-free pet wipe or washcloth dipped in warm water.
- To get a healthy dog, never buy a puppy from an irresponsible breeder, puppy mill, or pet store. Look for a reputable breeder who tests her breeding dogs to make sure they’re free of genetic diseases that they might pass onto the puppies, and that they have sound temperaments.